We’re In This Together
“Our success is built on our merchants’ success!” SHOPLINE is always committed to go the extra mile to help support businesses in all sizes, particularly through this challenging time. We recognize that we’re in a position to support the collective fight against COVID-19. We’re committed to do everything in our power to support our merchants.
Learn more about the actions we’re taking to help you navigate your business during this time of uncertainty:
SHOPLINE’s Precautions Against COVID-19
We will take care of our employees and merchants by following guidance from public health authorities, we understand it’s critically important at this time to eliminate any spread of the virus in our workforce. And as always, we’ll take responsibility to provide quality service to our merchants and community.
Full Support from Customer Success Team
While this remains a challenging time for us all, our R&D and customer success team will be here to look out for you. Feel free to contact our customer success agent to have your problem solved. Non-SHOPLINE merchants can reach our specialists through: firstname.lastname@example.org
Try Social Commerce to Scale Up Your Digital Presence
COVID-19 is changing traditional retail and e-commerce worldwide, while customers are generally avoiding public places, their shopping behavior has shifted to online shopping, leading to an increase in e-commerce revenue. SHOPLINE’s latest feature — Social Commerce, is built to help brick and mortar stores transition into e-commerce effortlessly, helping businesses to thrive and gain more traction!
SHOPLINE Academy - Emergency Kit for Your Business
From the beginning of the outbreak, we have been gathering relevant information to help in easing any impact on our merchants, such as government relief programs, marketing tactics, e-commerce strategies and more to support merchants during this chaotic time and keep them informed with important resources.
How SHOPLINE is Helping
General COVID-19 Information
To keep informed on the latest news of COVID-19 and relevant protocols, please check out the official portal website:
· The “Service Fee Waived for Advertising Plans ” promotion will only be effective on advertising contracts signed during the period from April 1st, 2020 to June 30th, 2020. Moreover, advertising accounts will be handled and set-up by SHOPLINE.
· SHOPLINE reserves the right to change, modify, suspend, or discontinue temporarily or permanently, some or all of the Services and Promotions we mentioned above.
· SHOPLINE reserves the right of final interpretation for the content here in above.
· The Facebook Small Business Grants Program support will be managed under SHOPLINE ads account with a one time setup service. SHOPLINE remains the right to charge for any out of scope requests.
· The promotions stated above are only applicable for SHOPLINE merchants in Taiwan.
Terms and conditions
Copyright © 2020 SHOPLINE. All Rights Reserved.